Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rigatoni with Cauliflower, Curry Powder, and Coconut Milk

Why do I keep eating past the point of being full when I know it's going to make me feel uncomfortable afterward? Oh right. Because the food from this cookbook is so fracking tasty.

This is a nice, different kinda pasta dish. The flavors blend together beautifully: spinach, lime juice, coconut milk, curry powder, garlic, onion, jalapeno, and the ubiquitous salt, all combined with rigatoni.

My only complaint, as I have with most pasta dishes for that matter, is the cleaning factor. Our kitchen is a mess right now. Regardless, this one is worth making.

We're giving tonight's dinner 4.5 stars. It's extremely delicious, but as Tommie says, it's not "magical" like some of the other dishes in the book. Let me know what you think if you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment